A fusion of well balanced design and quality
Sleek and stylish in design these light roll bars will enhance and accentuate the look of your ute instantly, while respecting the original lines of the cabin. Made from one single steel tube with a composite side plate construction for modern look.
The Sports Bars feature a unique clamp-on installation without the need to drill into your vehicle.
Fits Nissan Frontier D40 Crewcab - 2008 onwards.
Free shipping Australia wide.
- Sleek stylish design that follows the contours of the cabin
- Made with high grade steel for utmost durability
- Unique C-shaped mounting bracket absorbs vibrations
- Special automotive paint protects against UV radiation and corrosion
- Easy to install; no-drilling
- Backed by 3 year warranty for peace of mind.
- Can be installed with our Soft Tonneau Covers
- Built to OEM Standards
- Fabricated on state-of-the-art equipment
Black Carbon Steel
- Quality composition made of a 70mm Carbon Steel tube
- Includes rear window grille in a black finish with silver side plates
Stainless Steel (Available mid-2021)
- 70mm 304 Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Sports Bar comes with light brackets
- Includes rear window grille
Easy to install with no-drilling
The K3 Sports Bar simply bolts onto your car using a unique 'clamp on' style of installation which mitigates the need to drill into your vehicle making the installation straight forward.
All the assembly parts you need for installation are included with the Sports Bar, as well as recommended tools that should be used for installation.
An installation video helps guide you through the process step-by-step.
3-year Manufacturer Warranty
Manufactured by Keko, a quality manufacturer of more than 30 years, specialising in side steps and truck bed bars. Keko uses state-of-the-art equipment in compliance with stringent industry standards, to offer exceptional quality, durability, and corrosion resistance. Today the company exports its products to 43 countries and is OEM supplier to the major car manufacturers such as Ford, General Motors, Jeep, Mercedes, Nissan, Toyota, Volkswagen, and much more.