Erase holograms (circular micro-scratches) on your paint.
Manual washes, roller passes and road projections create holograms ("circular micro-scratches" or " cobwebs ") on your bodywork or fairing and give the impression of a vehicle with paint defects or poorly maintained.
The anti-hologram treatment allows you to eliminate all these defects, ensures a perfect polish and gives your vehicle shine of a new paint from the first application. Guaranteed for 40 washes (neutral pH)
PadXpress 2-in-1 Polish
PadXpress Pads come with polish and polishing pad in one. Simply attach the PadXpress Pad to a polisher and off you go. No leaky polish, no stopping to dip your polishing pad into polish, no leaks and no mess, making polishing faster and easier! Ease and speed in one operation! Four times faster than traditional techniques.
Compatible with all polishing machine backing plates.
Your body or fairing should be clean and dry. Shake the product well before use. Check that the plate of your polisher is 125mm for a car and 80mm for a motorcycle.
- Position the pad on the polisher.
- Place the foam on the part of the bodywork or fairing to be polished.
- Apply vertical pressure on the foam (short pulse) to release the product from its reservoir.
- Work with regular crossed movements (from left to right and from top to bottom) at 1500 rpm maximum for a bodywork and between 800 rpm and 1000 rpm for a fairing, while maintaining a slight pressure on the foam for a good
- contact on the support, but without forcing.
- Work in areas of approximately 1m². Once this area has been treated, pass your micro-fiber towel over the area to wipe off the excess.
- Repeat the operation as many times as necessary, depending on the surface to be treated.
Store in a dry place away from light and to use it within 12 months after opening.